Kenwood IR code disable-Martech update
Unofficial support site By Welcome Zone Haldwani
Martech Team present new function designed to decode latest Kenwood navigations.
- allows to make code off on radios asking for code on start ( most DNX and DDX units )
- after using it, you will be able to fully enter menu and create new code under security settings
How it works:
- Box III will decode unit using IR transmission via its LED diode or via IR LED
- operation takes 2-4 seconds maximum
How much does it cost:
- it's free for every Box III user with Security Repairer activation enabled.
Once again: it's free addon !